Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunday Funday (A Few Days Late...)

This past Sunday, the girls and I went to my mom's house to have a picnic and play at the park. The picnic ended up just being lunch at the house, but that's ok. It was still super fun.

After a long week for my mom, sisters, and brother, we had a nice, chilled out day.

I love my family. My mom, Shannon, Christopher, Jordan, Maranda, Ashley, and Bryson are all super awesome. I wish I told them that more often. I'm pretty lame.

Here's some pictures from the park. Super fun!



I would have labelled the pictures, but there are too many, and I'm lazy ;)

1 comment:

The Hawkins said...

You have the sweetest family! I love Sunday Fundays!!! My hubby and I look forward to Sunday each week!!

emnemily's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones