Saturday, March 21, 2009

Potty Trained! (For the most part)

Ridley is now officially potty trained! There is the occasional accident, as is to be expected. However, she's doing great! She definitely needs to be reminded to go, but she's doing super great!

This being said, it's kind of a bum out. It means that she's that much closer to pre-school in the fall and even closer to being a four year old! I cannot believe that she is so old! It seems like it was very recently that I was freaking out I was even having a kid. Now she's extremely independent and such a big girl!

I'm very very proud to say that she's a mini version of me and Andrew. We couldn't have asked for a better little girl!






2 comments:

Kristin said...

She's adorable too, Emily.

Stephanie said...

That is amazing, congrats! I dread going through potty training with Avee, but I know it's getting close! I love those growth pics you put up of Ridley.. she is such a beautiful little girl!!

emnemily's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones