Monday, March 2, 2009

I hate Comcast.

Really. A lot. For over a month now (probably more like two) Comcast has sucked. A big one. Every show we try to watch is all pixely and crappy. On Demand doesn't work. Ever.

I've called multiple times with my bitch-face on and still nothing happens.

This matters for mainly one reason...

I can't watch Battlestar Gallactica.

I know. I'm an uber dork. I don't care though. I love it. And when I can't watch it, my bitch-face stays on longer.

They come on demand on Saturdays. I can't seem to even remotely get them to work until, at the earliest, Wednesday.

This has not been too big a problem as I have been able to watch them online.

Until February 20th's episode.

Nope, it's not online. Neither is February 27th's. I was finally able to watch the one from Feb. 20, but still no luck on Feb. 27's.

Ugh.

Does anyone know of any websites that'll have it?!? I'm dying here.

4 comments:

Sharla said...

Arg, how frustrating! Sorry, that sucks.

Kristin said...

Sorry, neither my geeky husband or I watch it or have any idea how to find it. Good luck!

PS--my word verification is "barfing", which I find completely hilarious. Usually they are random letters that make no sense whatsoever, but today the word is a verb. Hilarious!

ComcastCares1 said...

Sorry for the frustrating situation.

I work for Comcast. I will reach out to my contacts to ensure this is taken care of. If you are interested in my assistance, please send me the phone number associated with the account

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Stephanie said...

^^That's really funny that comcast responded to you.. did you forward them this post? How nice!

emnemily's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones