Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Trip to Oregon

Ok, so, we drove 1713.3 miles in 3.5 days to make it to Andrew's Aunt Margaret's funeral in Forest Grove, Oregon. Lots and lots of driving. I have figured that we drove for about 28 hours total. Well, when I say we I really mean me. I drove all but about 100 miles of it, because it was my car, and Andrew follows people really, really closely.

Part of this drive was out to Seaside, so that I (and the girls) could see the ocean for the first time. Now, I've seen the ocean, I've just never been to the beach. So, without further ado, here are some pictures of the beach.



On the way, we stopped at Multnomah Falls (mostly for a break from the car). Here's a couple pics...







All in all, a good trip, outside of having to go for a funeral.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Ugh - what a long drive! But at least you had a nice view out the window while you were driving. Cute pics.

A Momma said...

Isn't Oregon beautiful? I love it up there, being a Seattle-ite myself.

emnemily's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones